A linen shirt is a must-have in anyone's casual wardrobe, It's suitable for any holiday by the ocean or in warmer cities as well as any other off duty occasions in summer. This white linen shirt is garment washed which gives it a beautifully textured, soft, supple and lightweight feel. Wear it with your favorite chinos, linen pants or shorts and loafers and let the top buttons open for a more relaxed look.
- 100% Linen
- Slim fit with darts, with rounded single cuff
- Soft button down collar
- Lightweight, prominent textured, semi-matte
- Garment-washed for extra softness
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
This white linen shirt is a relaxed design and specially adjusted back length (3 cm shorter than standard Eton business shirt) Eton is designed for longevity; the more is used the lower the footprint per use. Eton chooses the best quality fiber yarns, to get smoothness and durability. Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12 000 stitches, the key details that characterize the different collections, that why If you want to impress get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Romania