This luxe, heavy oatmeal linen fabric with all the benefits of a twill comes garment washed, it gives it a rich hand feel, striking color effects, and natural flax texture define this elevated summer classic. Wear it tucked in or out with your favorite jeans or pants with sleeves rolled up for a more relaxed look.
- 100% Linen Twill
- Slim fit, with rounded single cuff
- Wide spread collar with removable collar stays
- Luxurious, rich Linen Twill & Matte buttons
- Garment-washed for extra softness
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
This oatmeal linen twill shirt is a relaxed design and specially adjusted back length (3 cm shorter than standard Eton business shirt) Eton is designed for longevity; the more is used the lower the footprint per use. Eton chooses the best quality fiber yarns, to get smoothness and durability. Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12 000 stitches, the key details that characterize the different collections, that why If you want to impress get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Romania