1 – COLLAR
Open the shirt and lay the collar flat. Measure from center of the button to the end of the button hole.
2 – 1/2 CHEST
Lay the shirt flat with buttons fastened and measure from the widest point from under the armhole to the other armhole.
3 – 1/2 WAIST
Lay the shirt flat with buttons fastened and measure from side to side. The waist is located at the slimmest part of the shirt.
4 – SLEEVE
Measure from the center back to the shoulder seam, then measure from the shoulder seam to the end of the cuff and combine these measurements.
5 – SHIRT BODY LENGTH
Measure from under collar stand down to end of the hem.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL BOTTOM MEASUREMENTS IS THE ACTUAL GARMENT SIZE!
- YOU WOULD NEED TO BE AT LEAST 1.25CM TO 2CM SMALLER IN 1/2 CHEST & 1/2 WAIST SIZE FROM BOTTOM SIZE CHART.
- Professional Laundry.
* For Optimal Results, ask your cleaners to use light press and no starch. Collar, cuff and front pockets are not recommended for pressing.
For special advice about shirt care.
* Unbutton the shirt and follow the care instructions.
* Do not overfill the washing machine.
* Set the washing machine on a low spin-dry.
* Once the washing program is finished, hang it on a hanger and stretch the collar, cuff and front plackets softly. Do not wring the shirt.
* A light iron may be desirable for that extra finishing touch.