This beautiful rust single cuff signature twill shirt is woven with cotton and tencel fabric that has a woven effect, the fabric has a rich handle that makes it perfect to wear under knitwear, suits or jackets.
- Long Staple Egyptian & American Cotton
- Slim fit with darts, Single cuff
- Extreme cutaway collar, with collar bones
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease-resistant stays sharp 24/7
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
A beautifully made shirt that comes with the extreme cutaway collar that looks great as a business shirt. Eton is designed for longevity; the more is used the lower the footprint per use. Eton chooses the best quality extra-long staple cotton fiber yarn to get smoothness and durability. Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12000 stitches the key details that characterize the different collections, that why If you want to impress at work get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Romania