This beautiful paisley patterned shirt breathes both art and elegance, printed on our crisp poplin fabric that lets you stay sharp all day. Wear it with classic suiting and either a plain or bold patterned tie for a smart, modern office look.
- 100% Long Staple Egyptian & American Cotton
- Slim fit with darts, Single cuff
- Cutaway collar, with collar bones
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease-resistant stays sharp 24/7
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
Made with paisley print, Eton is designed for longevity, the more is used the lower the footprint per use Eton chooses the best quality extra-long staple cotton fiber yarn to get smoothness and durability All Eton’s single cuff dress shirts come with 2 buttons & 2 button holes on cuffs, this way you have the option buttoning up or wearing cuff links, “how good is that” Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12 000 stitches? The key details that characterize the different collections, that why If you want to impress at work? get yourself an Eton shirt! For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Romania