This luxurious, yet relaxed white shirt that works at any occasion, crafted in a cotton and linen mix with a micro pattern that adds a sophisticated touch to your outfit. This style comes with Eton's popular band collar, wearing it with a scarf will give it that special touch.
- Long Staple Egyptian & American Cotton & Linen
- Slim fit with darts
- Single cuff sleeve & Band collar
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease-resistant stays sharp 24/7
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
A beautiful shirt that can be used to dress up or down, made with a grandpa collar, with a poplin cotton & linen mix. All Eton’s single cuff dress shirts come with 2 buttons & 2 button holes on cuffs, the 2 button holes gives you the extra option to wear with cufflinks and the 2 buttons gives you the option to wear a watch and still be able to button up sleeve. Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12000 stitches, the key details that characterize the different collections, that why If you want to impress at work get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Romania