This shirt comes in an elegant Jacquard texture with a pin dot design. The pin dot design features a rich lustre along with a subtle texture. Equipped with Mother of Pearl buttons. Ideal for a classic black-tie look and works just as well with or without a bow tie.
- 100% Long Staple Egyptian & American Cotton
- Slim fit with darts, Single cuff & Collar bones,
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease-resistant stays sharp 24/7
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
Made with a pin-dot jacquard texture woven from two-ply yarn spun from extra-long staple cotton — meaning that Eton makes this shirt from some of the longest, most robust, and most elegant cotton fibers in the world. Only the top 2%-3% of the global harvest qualifies and has that rare, perfect balance between suppleness, structure, and luster. All Eton's single cuff dress shirts come with 2 buttons & 2 button holes on cuffs, this way you have the option of buttoning up or wearing cuff links. "how good is that" Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12 000 stitches. The key details that characterise the different collections, that why If you want to impress at work, get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Romania