This beautiful lightweight stretch jersey shirt is a great addition to your wardrobe. Cut from premium stretch fabric, giving it a soft feel that makes it an extremely comfortable garment to wear. We recommend wearing with nice pair of plain chinos or pants, with or without a jacket.
- 83% Polyamide 17% Elastane
- Knitted mercerised jersey fabric
- Slim fit with darts, Single cuff
- Wider spread, no collar stays
- Care Instructions: Warm Hand wash
- Reshape carefully while wet
- Lay flat on the reverse side to dry in the shade
This ash grey jersey shirt is made with Eton’s single jersey fabric, a naturally flexible lightweight fabric. Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12.000 stitches, the key details that characterize the different collections, that is why If you want to impress get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Romania