This refined blue dobby shirt has the richness of the micro check texture, offers a modern elegant look with or without a tie. It’s a real must-have piece this season. We recommend wearing it with a suit or detailed blazer and plain pants.
- 100% Long Staple Egyptian & American Cotton
- Slim fit with darts, Single cuff sleeve.
- Extreme cutaway collar, with collar bones
- Tone-on-tone buttons
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease-resistant stays sharp 24/7
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
This blue textured is beautifully made with Eton’s dobby fabric texture and extreme cutaway collar that’s a timeless classic. All Eton’s single cuff dress shirts come with 2 buttons & 2 button holes on cuffs, the 2 button holes gives you the extra option to wear with cufflinks and the 2 buttons gives you the option to wear a watch and still be able to button up sleeve. Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12000 stitches, the key details that characterize the different collections, that why If you want to impress at work get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Romania