This lighthearted seasonal blueprint Eton shirt comes with inspiration from the sea. A confident and refined man knows how to wear bold patterns. Can be worn tucked-in or untucked, but we recommend wearing it tucked under a suit for a modern business look, or unbuttoned with a lightweight blazer and pair of chinos or jeans for a stylish night out.
- 100% Long Staple Egyptian & American Cotton
- Slim fit with darts, Single cuff & Collar bones,
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease-resistant stays sharp 24/7
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
Made with Eton's iconic Signature Twill. The fabric's distinct diagonal structure is woven from two-ply yarn spun from extra long staple cotton — meaning that Eton make this shirt from some of the longest, most robust and elegant cotton fibers in the world. Only the top 2%-3% of the global harvest qualifies and has that rare, perfect balance between suppleness, structure, and luster. All Eton's single cuff dress shirts come with 2 buttons & 2 button holes on cuffs, this way you have the option buttoning up or wearing cuff links. "how good is that" Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12 000 stitches. The key details that characterise the different collections, that why If you want to impress at work, get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Romania