This beautiful crisp business shirt is cut from Eton's popular poplin weave, this print is like a classic Eton micro print meeting Indian block print style, a piece of art.
Please note: Model in gallery is wearing same shirt with cutaway collar, actual shirt is extreme cutaway like product photos.
- 100% Long Staple Egyptian & American Cotton
- Slim fit with darts, Single cuff
- Extreme cutaway collar, with collar bones
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease-resistant stays sharp 24/7
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
This shirt is printed on a crisp poplin base, combine with a pair of chinos for a more relaxed smart look. All Eton’s single cuff dress shirts come with 2 buttons & 2 button holes on cuffs, the 2 button holes gives you the extra option to wear with cufflinks and the 2 buttons gives you the option to wear a watch and still be able to button up sleeve. Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12000 stitches, the key details that characterize the different collections, that why If you want to impress at work get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Romania