A perfect business shirt for the seasonal look, cut from the finest twill fabric, this printed business shirt takes us back to ancient times, papyrus was one of the first known types of paper and in this print the remarkable lines of the plant have been captured on a blue tone on tone print, beautiful shirt, can be worn with or without a tie.
- 100% Long Staple Egyptian & American Cotton
- Slim fit with darts, Single cuff
- Soft collar with button under collar
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease-resistant stays sharp 24/7
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
This shirt is made with Eton’s classic twill cloth. Eton is designed for longevity; the more is used the lower the footprint per use. Eton chooses the best quality extra-long staple cotton fiber yarn to get smoothness and durability. All Eton’s single cuff dress shirts come with 2 buttons & 2 button holes on cuffs, the 2 button holes gives you the extra option to wear with cufflinks and the 2 buttons gives you the option to wear a watch and still be able to button up sleeve. Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12.000 stitches, the key details that characterize the different collections, that why If you want to impress at work get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Romania