Vincent & Franks Slim Fit Wool Knitwear Size Chart_Australain Made
Vincent & Franks Slim Fit wool Knitwear Size Chart
Below A-B-C-D Gide, is for measuring an existing knitwear you have at home, so you can use as a guide for our bottom size chart.
A- SLEEVE LENGTH
Lay the knit flat with on a table then measure from the center of the back (as per below image diagram A) to end of sleeve hem.
B- 1/2 CHEST WIDTH
Lay the knit flat on a table then measure across from arm hole to arm hole.
C – BODY LENGTH
Lay the knit flat on a table then measure then measure from edge of crew / collar, down to edge of hem.
D – 1/2 BODY HEM WIDTH
Lay the knit flat on a table then measure across from bottom edge of hem to edge of hem.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE AN EXISTING KNITWEAR AT HOME TO GO BY, JUST FOLLOW THE QUICK SIMPLE BOTTOM INSTRUCTIONS.
To take the following measurements In (in cm) you need a tape measure.
- A – Sleeve Length: Lift one arm to your side, then get someone to measure you from middle of the back spine (as per below image diagram A) to end of your wrist, once measured, then add another 2 to 3cm extra on top of that measurement.
- B – Chest: Wrap the tape measure around fullest part of your chest, including your shoulder blades, then drop your arms to your side to measure, once measured, then add another 2 to 3cm extra on top of that measurement.
- C – Body Length: Measure from your collar bone to your hip or where you like the knitwear to sit, once measured, then add another 2 to 3cm extra on top of that measurement.
- D – Hips : Wrap the tape measure around your hips at your hip bone, once measured, then add another 2 to 3cm extra on top of that measurement.
Please Note: Make sure you halve the circumference measurement of your chest, when looking at chest size chart below!
Example: If your chest measurement in circumference is 90cm, at 1/2 Chest it’s 45cm. “Means you are a size M” (46cm 1/2 Chest Width)
Just couple pointers below
- Never hang your knitwear after washing or when storing in wardrobe.
- After washing, always reshape and lay flat in shade on reverse side.
- Keep folded when storing in wardrobe.
Please Note: Bottom measurements is actual garment measurement.
All knitwear has some give, therefor might be a slight variance from garment to garment, but not enough to make any difference of choosing the wrong size if you follow measuring guide above and size chart below.
|(A) Sleeve Length from spine to hem||83cm||84cm||85cm||86cm||87cm||88cm|
|(B) 1/2 Chest Width||42cm||44cm||46cm||48cm||50cm||52cm|
|(C) Body Length||65cm||66cm||67cm||68cm||70cm||71cm|
|(D) 1/2 Body Hem Width||83cm||84cm||85cm||86cm||87cm||88cm|