Tombolini Jacket-Coat & Blazer Size Chart
Tombolini Jacket- Coat & Blazer Size Chart
Your suit size is based on your chest and height measurements.
To take the following measurements (in cm) you need a tape measure.
- Chest: Wrap the tape measure around the widest point of your chest (the measuring tape should pass beneath the armpits and be positioned at the point of maximum circumference).
- WAIST: Wrap the tape measure around the narrowest point of your waist
- Across shoulder : Measured across the back from shoulder bone point to shoulder bone point.
- HIPS: Wrap the tape measure around your hips at your hip bone..
- Body Length – Bottom of collar to bottom of jacket hem line
ALL JACKET MEASUREMENTS BELOW ARE BASED ON A REGULAR FITTING.
PLEASE NOTE: SIZE CHART BELOW IS GARMENT MEASUREMENT, NOT YOUR BODY SIZE.
If you chest measures to 109cm, best to get 2.5cm to 4.5cm larger jacket size. EXAMPLE: You would need a Size 112CM Jacket chest size.
|CHEST SIZE||IN EURO||44R||46R||48R||50R||52R||54R||56R||58R||60R|
|1/2 Bust Closed||2.5cm Below Armhole||47cm||49cm||51cm||53cm||55cm||57cm||59cm||61cm||63cm|
|1/2 Waist||Top Button Closed||43.5cm||45.5cm||47.5cm||49.5cm||51.5cm||53.5cm||55.5cm||57.5cm||59.5cm|
|Shoulder Width||Shoulder End to End||43.5cm||44.5cm||45.5cm||46.5cm||47.5cm||48.5cm||49.5cm||50.5cm||51.5cm|
|Body Length||From under Collar||72.5cm||73cm||73.5cm||74cm||74.5cm||75cm||75.5cm||76cm||76.5cm|