Joe Black Tailored Fit Shirt Size Chart_Copy
Joe Black Tailored Fit Shirt Size Chart
1 – COLLAR
Open the shirt and lay the collar flat. Measure from center of the button to the end of the button hole.
2 – 1/2 CHEST
Lay the shirt flat with buttons fastened and measure from the widest point from under the armhole to the other armhole.
3 – 1/2 WAIST
Lay the shirt flat with buttons fastened and measure from side to side. The waist is located at the slimmest part of the shirt.
4 – SLEEVE
Measure from the center back to the shoulder seam, then measure from the shoulder seam to the end of the cuff and combine these measurements.
5 – SHIRT BODY LENGTH
Measure from under collar stand down to end of the hem.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL BOTTOM MEASUREMENTS IS THE ACTUAL GARMENT SIZE!
- YOU WOULD NEED TO BE AT LEAST 1.25CM TO 2CM SMALLER IN 1/2 CHEST & 1/2 WAIST SIZE FROM BOTTOM SIZE CHART.
- Professional Laundry.
* For Optimal Results, ask your cleaners to use light press and no starch. Collar, cuff and front pockets are not recommended for pressing.
For special advice about shirt care.
* Unbutton the shirt and follow the care instructions.
* Do not overfill the washing machine.
* Set the washing machine on a low spin-dry.
* Once the washing program is finished, hang it on a hanger and stretch the collar, cuff and front plackets softly. Do not wring the shirt.
* A light iron may be desirable for that extra finishing touch.
|1/2 Chest||2.5cm below armhole||51.7cm||52.9cm||54.1cm||55.3cm||56.5cm||57.7cm||58.9cm||60.1cm||62.5cm||64.9cm||67.3cm|
|1/2 Waist||20cm below armhole||48.4cm||49.6cm||50.8cm||52cm||53.2cm||54.4cm||55.6cm||56.8cm||59.2cm||61.6cm||64cm|
|Sleeve Length||From Centre Back||79.6cm||80.2cm||80.8cm||81.4cm||82cm||82.6cm||83.2cm||83.8cm||85cm||86.2cm||87.4cm|
|Standard Shirt||Body Length||72.6cm||73cm||73.4cm||73.8cm||74.2cm||74.6cm||75cm||75.4cm||76.2cm||77cm||77.8cm|
|Tux Shirt||Body Length||78cm||78.5cm||79cm||80cm||80.5cm||81cm||82cm||83cm||85cm||86cm||87cm|