The pique shirt is one of the more popular for black tie shirts due to its ability to stay sharp through full nights of wear with its elegant texture. This style is crafted with a pique front with an evening cut away collar & French cuffs with removable black stud buttons, a classic evening shirt, that can be worn with a bow or tie.
Please Note: Some sizes might go on backorder if temporarily sold out. If you need urgent, please call or email us to confirm.
- 100% Long Staple Egyptian & American Cotton
- Slim fit with darts, French cuff sleeve
- Cutaway collar, with collar bones
- Front panel only is textured, rest of shirt is plain.
- Removable stud buttons.
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease-resistant stays sharp 24/7
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
This is a beautifully made shirt, great for evening wear that can be used for any formal occasion, a timeless classic. Eton is designed for longevity; the more is used the lower the footprint per use. Eton chooses the best quality extra-long staple cotton fiber yarn to get smoothness and durability. Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12000 stitches the key details that characterize the different collections, that why If you want to impress at work get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Sweden