The pleated front shirt is a must-have item for a traditional and formal black tie outfit, the details such as the sophisticated evening cut away collar, French cuffs and black removable stud buttons create a timeless classic evening shirt that can be worn with a bow or tie.
Please Note: Some sizes might go on backorder if temporarily sold out. If you need urgent, please call or email us to confirm.
- 100% Long Staple Egyptian & American Cotton
- Slim fit with darts, French cuff sleeve
- Cutaway collar, with collar bones
- Front panel only is pleated, rest of shirt is plain.
- Removable stud buttons.
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease-resistant stays sharp 24/7
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
Sharp, sophisticated, timeless – nothing speaks of classic elegance like perfect black tie attire. Choosing the right tuxedo shirt for the occasion is the first step to succeeding with your outfit. Eton chooses the best quality extra-long staple cotton fiber yarn to get smoothness and durability. Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12000 stitches the key details that characterize the different collections, that why If you want to impress at work get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Sweden