This Beautiful blue french cuff signature twill shirt is woven with their famous signature twill technique to give it a soft and durable feel, no wonder why its their number one selling fabric.
Please Note: Some sizes might go on backorder if temporarily sold out. If you need urgent, please call or email us to confirm.
- 100% Long Staple Egyptian & American Cotton
- Slim fit with darts, French cuff sleeve.
- Cutaway collar, with collar bones
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease-resistant stays sharp 24/7
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
This shirt will never date, a beautifully made shirt that can be used for any occasion. Eton is designed for longevity, the more is used the lower the footprint per use. Eton chooses the best quality extra long staple cotton fiber yarn to get smoothness and durability. All Eton’s french cuff dress shirts come with generic eton cufflinks or you can wear your own fancy cufflinks. Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12 000 stitches. The key details that characterize the different collections, that why If you want to impress at work. get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Estonia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Sweden