This beautiful navy single cuff signature twill shirt is woven with their famous signature twill technique to give it a soft and durable feel, no wonder why it's their number one selling fabric. Match it with anything you like - a tailored suit or jeans for a more relaxed look.
Please Note: Some sizes might go up to 4 weeks on backorder if temporarily sold out. If you need urgent, please call or email us to confirm.
- 100% Long Staple Egyptian & American Cotton
- Slim fit with darts, Single cuff sleeve.
- Cutaway collar, with collarbones
- A weave developed by Eton during decades of manufacturing
- Eton buttonholes have 150 stitches, twice the standard
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease-resistant stays sharp 24/7
- Care Instructions: Warm Machine Wash
This shirt will never date, a beautifully made shirt that can be used for any occasion. All of Eton’s single-cuff dress shirts come with 2 buttons & 2 button holes on cuffs, the 2 buttonholes give you the extra option to wear with cufflinks and the 2 buttons give you the option to wear a watch and still be able to button up the sleeve. Did you know that each Eton shirt is made from 45 different parts and sewn with 12000 stitches, the key details that characterise the different collections, that's why If you want to impress at work get yourself an Eton shirt. For any alterations like shortening sleeves, we recommend you use a master tailor.
Product of: Eton
Country of Origin: Sweden
Country of Manufacture: Estonia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Sweden