Your suit size is based on your chest and height measurements.
To take the following measurements (in cm) you need a tape measure.
- Chest: Wrap the tape measure around the widest point of your chest (the measuring tape should pass beneath the armpits and be positioned at the point of maximum circumference).
- WAIST: Wrap the tape measure around the narrowest point of your waist
- Across shoulder : Measured across the back from shoulder bone point to shoulder bone point.
- HIPS: Wrap the tape measure around your hips at your hip bone..
- Body Length – Bottom of collar to bottom of jacket hem line
ALL JACKET MEASUREMENTS BELOW ARE BASED ON A REGULAR FITTING!
How tall are you will determine whether you need a Regular (R) Short (S) Long (L) suit fitting.
- Short fitting suit jacket is approx, 3cm / 1.2inch Shorter in Jacket Body & Sleeve & Length, from a Regular Fitting Suit.
- Long fitting suit jacket is approx, 3cm / 1.2inch Longer in Jacket Body & Sleeve & Length from a Regular Fitting Suit.
PLEASE NOTE: SIZE CHART BELOW, IS ACTUAL GARMENT MEASUREMENT, NOT YOUR BODY SIZE!
If you chest measures to 109cm, best to get 2.5cm to 4.5cm larger jacket size! EXAMPLE: You would need a Size 112CM Jacket chest size!